Sunday, February 24, 2013

Featherweights

Last year I was pretty sick w respiratory problems. I spent a lot of time on ebay looking for a featherweight, and everything else that was around. I did end up wining a few (8 OMG) bids. You never know what you are going to get on Ebay. Even if it isn't miss represented, they say that they know what if it works,  and then it comes and it needs a little minor adjustments.
So now I have 8 featherweights, I'm not Bonnie Hunter! I'm not trying to be a collector. I do own a lot of machines besides the Featherweights though! Some I've inherited, one I'm holding on to for one of my kids..... "It happens... you sew? I have this old...."

So I'm trying to sell a couple of them. 4 to be exact. AJ895707, AJ192236, AE061495, AM 152337.
I'm hoping to get pictures up here. but am feeling overwhelmed w trying to accomplish it all.Partially bc it is time consuming, and partially Bc my respiratory status has AGAIN reared it's ugly head.

I've tried to add a "gadget" to this blog, and can't seem to get it functioning this evening. So tomorrow will have to try again. At least the pics are taken, and are on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment