Thursday, January 9, 2014

Celtic Solstice

I'm still working on Bonnie Hunters Celtic Solstice Mystery quilt. I'm amazed at all the quilters doing variations on it, color choices, design adaptions ETC. The FB group has been so busy it is a full time job to keep up with all of the posts.

I have to admit I can't even try to!

I'm really liking the quilt top. I've been ill w my usual winter sinus/Asthma/Bronchitis again. With the drop in temp below 30 since New Years I haven't even tried to go outside. Hence I'm sewing a lot. Still so many people are ahead of me :( I know it's not a race.!!!!

This AM I was feeling well enough to finally get my kitchen straightened up some. Then I tore into those last 5 blocks that were done wrong.  See my cute pins marking my errors!



After lunch, and a breathing treatment, I plan on starting the quilt assembly. I have not decided on how to put the border blocks together. I know I'm not going to do Forest Jane Jacobson's design.( from the FB page) I just don't want to cut more blocks out. I don't have EQ 6 so I couldn't load it on to mine ( I have EQ4). But I saved her pic as a JPG, and was able to Print and study it.

1 comment:

  1. This is really coming along nicely and looks amazing! Sorry to hear that you're ill, I do hope you feel better soon! x

    ReplyDelete