Sunday, March 9, 2014

OH SO Blue

I saw this quilt and didn't realize it was by Judy Laquidara http://www.patchworktimes.com It's a Blog I really love. And she has Monday Linkups for what's on the design wall, or in my case the design bed. Once a quilt gets to this size I no longer can keep it on the little closet door I use for my design wall.


Hopefully I will get it done and on the Long Arm before the month is over. I have actually started sewing the larger blocks together. No fabric was bought for this quilt UH this year! LOL I actually bought these fabrics in December. Well maybe not as it came out in the Jan/Feb issue of Quiltmaker magazine.




This is my Grand (Drama) teen! She turned 16 this month. Hard to believe. Her aunt my DD3 loves to decorate cakes and made this one for her.  I loved the 2 pics I took of it so I added it to the blog. It was tasty too!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilt and fabulous cake - I don't know which I like the best .... I'll take them both please! Seriously - your quilts are just lovely. Have enjoyed being here. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt, pretty cake and a gorgeous grand DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blue quilt. And reading about how you save your tiny scrap pieces made me smile. :o)

    Oh - love that cake, and what a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete