Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back w Pictures of Easy Street

So I finally figured out what I was doing wrong on my blog to not be able to load pictures. I had updated Google Chrome, and I really don't like it. But it allowed me (I THINK) to Bump pictures from my Phone to my computer. So I signed in to Google Chrome, and then I can surprise upload pictures.
So here are current Pictures of where I am at on ES:




 I have the first 16 squares and the side triangles done. I need to cut more 3.5 " squares of LIME green and sew then together.
I started a Leader Ender project w the assembly of the Squares. I have a quilt started w my Grand Teen but have not been working on it. I have a lot of trouble working on the quilt for very long too much other things going on. So doing the L&E project  has made me feel more productive.

I'm not sure about the Finishing of any of these projects, But I know I feel more productive and that makes me want to do more.

1 comment:

  1. Your Easy Street is going to be beautiful! I couldn't find an e-mail address for you so I'm responding here to your comment on my blog. It's funny that you said you used to live near Cleveland but now live in Cincy. I grew up near Dayton and went to school in Vandalia. My daughter lives in Cincinnati (Springdale) and most of my family still lives in the Dayton, Miamisburg, and Middletown area. What shops do you frequent down there? I may have to find some "me" time the next trip south. :-)

    ReplyDelete