Monday, January 7, 2013

Easy Street "under construction"

Yes Easy Street is complicated.... I've gotten 7 done of the first block, and all of the sides and corners done. Others have it finished.... I must be just too busy.

Sure I could be sewing at night, evenings w TV, but I find it easier on my eyes to knit. I'm a fairly new knitter, so I've been working on a couple of hats for my Grands, and now since I got more yarn yesterday (shopping instead of sewing) I am making a couple of scarves to match.

I had planned pictures but apparently that isn't going to work for me today.

I am also planning a quilting workshop at the senior center, teaching Great Granny Squares. I need to get working on my samples so that I have something to teach with. I always work better w an example that I can see how it goes.

Well I guess that is all for today since I can't get pics up

No comments:

Post a Comment