Friday, January 11, 2013

Rough day

I have spent a rough day at the Hospital yesterday. Dear BIL who is developmentally delayed. has a HUGE kidney stone, and they put a stent in. This is something that is going to have to be changed every few months till they can whittle the size of the stone down and hopefully he will pass it. HE denies any pain, but has been so mean this past yr.... he is 70, and is also having some dementia problems. Needless to say DH was over there a lot yesterday. I slept poorly the night b4 and last night I know I got my 8 hrs.... but I could use some more.

I did however get to work on some knitting, and EASY Street, which BTW I don't think it's that easy. It is breaking it down the way Bonnie did (love you Bonnie if you read this ever) but it's complicated and I think time consuming.

For me I have to lay everything out, make sure the 1/4 seams are turned so that they go together well. and I think I can get 1-2 blocks done in an afternoon. I have 3 more of the first block set done. I stopped last night b4 finishing the 1st of the last 3 BC I ran out of bobbin thread, and steam....


I'm still unable to load pictures to my site. so sorry if you view this there is no progress to see.

I wonder if It is bc I uploaded Google Chrome to my computer? I bet it is interfering w my up load of pictures. although they should play nice w one another don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment