Sunday, February 3, 2013

Almost a Finish

I had some time to sew today and yesterday. I actually was able to get a quilt top finished:
 Here is 1/4 of the top, the light blue borders, and the brown wider border are the suggestions of DGTeen. She is my "colorist". I wasn't so sure about the brown, but I can see it working.
This is the backing along w a couple of "towers" to give me some length. or width as the direction is questionable. If you look closely you can see the Statue of Liberty in the fabric. there are a lot of them all over the backing. That's why I called the 2 strips towers also.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get Easy Street Strips combined because they are draped over my Mid arm frame. I need to actaully get some things QUILTED.... I think I've been piecing forever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment