Friday, February 1, 2013

Febuary1


When did January end? I'm floored! Finish, NOTHING! I was hoping to get this
 
Actually this is an earlier Around the world quilt I did for Sandy Victims. I'm almost finished w the borders on another for a friend of my DD who is on her 2 nd tour of duty in Afganistan.
I'm also hoping to finish EASY Street.... which has not been so easy for me. As this is as far as I have Gotten sind Bonnie Hunter released the final clue at the beginnning of January.
 
There is also a Linus quilt I promised to quilt for someone at my Seniors group, that is actually going to be first. AND then there is the GREAT GRANNY square class I did w the seniors. I think I need to finish that one too! Specially since they are coming back to our regular class on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Easy Street was easy until final assembly. Yours looks great!!!!
    I actually made two!!!!!
    XOXOXO Subee

    ReplyDelete